GoPro has one of the best cameras available today, including the GoPro Hero5 Black and now it has now become the standard for what to look for when it comes to these handheld devices. Buying GoPro cameras will set you back quite a bit, but no need to worry about it as there are low cost alternatives available in market instead of GOPRO.
1) CAMPARK ACTION CAM:
The best option available is CAMPARK ACTION CAM, if you are looking for a cheap gopro alternative
in case you’re searching for a reasonable and dependable activity camera, this Campark activity cam has all that you need the best activity camera. With a 16MP camera, a WiFi remote control, and waterproof capacities up to 30 feet of water, this Amazon hit is an incredible GoPro Alternative. It likewise accompanies battery-powered batteries and mounting adornment packs, so you won’t have to stress over battery life or purchasing any additional connections. In case you’re searching for the best activity camera with quality picture adjustment for under $100 this is perfect.
You can pick up this cheap GoPro alternative for just $55 on Amazon and let the waterproof adventure begin.
- Campark ACT74 underwater action cam is perfect for skiing,surfing, diving, snorkeling, cycling, golfing, running, or playing baseball.Mount it on the car when you are driving down a scenic road and record youradventure.
- Capture your life’s moments right away! It’s an amazing gift for your friends and family, or even yourself.
- Professional video quality.
- The time lapse,loop recording and slow motion mode will catchany moments you wanted.
- Support HDMI output,can watch the beautiful videos &pictures on TV
- Super 4K Recording +Sony sensor
- HD Screen + 170°Ultra wide angle lens
- Mounting kit
2) YI DISCOVERY ACTION CAMERA:
It is low cost , simple and also easy to use camera which makes it a very good option . it has following specifications:
- Ultra HD Resolution –
- Simple and user-friendly design – One-button design with 2″ touch screen. Just as convenient as using a smart phone, easy to use for beginners
- 8 Shooting Modes – Choose between eight shooting modes. Achieve your potential and create professional looking content in different environments. Loop and Time Lapse, Countdown Mode, Burst Mode and more
- Easy to share and download anytime – Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz)
- Waterproof – Waterproof up to 40 meters underwater with top class IP68 waterproof case (NOT INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY)
3) VTEC KIDIZOOM:
If you’ve got a young adventurer or aspiring action photographer in your life, then check out the kid-friendly (not to mention wallet-friendly) Kidizoom from Vtech. This easy-to-use action cam captures both video and still photos, and it has preprogrammed filters and editing effects. The Kidizoom comes with a
rough case that’s waterproof at upto 6 feet – perfect for taking to the pool or the beach – along with botha bike mount and an adhesive flat mount, though it won’t handle low light well.
- Take photos and records videos on the go
- Take selfies or shoot videos with exciting features like slow and fast-motion using the 180° rotatable camera
- Use included accessories to mount the camera to your bike, skateboard and more and take great action shots. Add the all-weather, water-resistant case for use up to 6′ underwater
- Includes two platform-style games and one augmented reality game for even more fun
4) SONY HDR-AS50
Sony has also gotten into the action cam game in recent years, and its lineup of wearable video recorders offers a unique and not-too-expensive GoPro alternative to traditional designs. The HDR-AS50 is purpose-built for mounting to a variety of outdoor equipment, from helmets to bikes. Unlike other action cameras that feature a built-in touch display, this Sony model comes with a live-view remote that straps to your wrist, giving you a head-up display and control hub so you don’t have to fiddle with the camera wherever its mounted. The HDR-AS50 also shoots crisp 1080p videos at 60fps or 720p videos at 120fps, and utilizes a 12MP sensor for still photography.
- 1080p60 XAVC S Video at 50 Mbps
- 120 fps High-Framerate Capture in 720p
- 1/2.3″ Exmor R Sensor with Bionz X
- Burst and 4K Time-Lapse Photo Modes
5) EK7000 4K Action Cam
The EK7000 4K Action Cam is the best gopro killer. Not only does the EK7000 4K Action Cam shoot at 4K, and feature built-in WiFi, but it also retails for an insanely low price point – £72.99.
This makes it one of the most fit and impressive action cams on this list – even when compared to an actual GoPro camera.
I mean, just check out these specs and features:
- 4K Ultra HD Action Camera. And it is, 4 times the resolution of traditional HD cameras.
- Wireless Wrist Remote Control Sports Camera.
- Longer Battery Life.
- Built-In WIFI & HDMI
- 100 feet waterproof camera. It can withstand extreme environments, together with durable waterproof case